We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes:
• A clinical, hospital or healthcare background
• 2-5 years Medical device sales experience preferred but not essential.
• Strong organisational skills and effective time management
• Proven ability to build relationships with customers
• Analytical skills
• Ability to self-motivate
• Goal driven
• Ability to travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct the day-to-day field sales responsibilities for Cantel Medical within the southern territory of Queensland.
• Effectively implement marketing strategies and communicate product information to customers
• Prepare presentations, proposals and customer correspondence
• Take personal responsibility for the ongoing knowledge of the companies’ products and services.
• Develop monthly sales reports
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade exhibitions etc.
• Attain monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.